Nasr Jewelers, a premier retailer in the Denton community for the last 42 years, is currently hiring an experienced Bench Jeweler to join our dynamic team.
With plenty of opportunities for internal growth and success, we seek a design expert to help create stunning, one of a kind pieces for our loyal clientele. Have experience in stone setting, sizing, polishing, or jewelry repair? We want your experience and talents to help grow Nasr Jewelers into Denton’s #1 local jeweler!
- Work extensively with silver, gold, platinum, and palladium
- Complete repairs in a timely manner
- Perform a full-range of repairs from general soldering, ring sizing, prong rebuilds/re-tipping, channel rebuilds, etc
- Stone setting for diamonds, colored gemstones, etc.
- Stone tightening and prong adjustments.
- Inspect, clean and polish jewelry.
- Identify and recommend needed jewelry repairs.
- Minimum of 1-3 years as a bench jeweler or skills in fine metal work
- Impeccable organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to receive & implement coaching
- Desire for excellence and professional growth
- Strong communication skills